The purpose of the club is to foster good sportsmanship, interest in and expansion of the sport of table tennis, increase the knowledge and skills of the members, and awareness of the spirit and its benefits to the community.
*** Please fill out our contact form if you are interested in joining our mailing list.
Fees & Hours & Directions
- $2.00 suggested donation per player/visit - FIRST TIME VISITOR IS FREE (started in year 2016)
- Tuesday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Training/Coaching)
- Wednesday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Friday 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm - ??
Club is located on third floor of Manor Church, 530 Central Manor Road Lancaster, PA 17603
(click map for further details)
- Games are played to best of 11 winning by 2 (Singles) or 4 (Doubles)
- Sets are best of 7 games or 5 games during busy times
Code of Conduct
- Players will conduct themselves in a sportsman-like manner.
- Refrain from using loud or offensive language (yelling, cussing, swearing, etc.).
- Respect for table tennis equipment is a must. Players may not kick, pound, or sit on the tables or throw paddles.
- Do not place beverage containers or other items on tables.
- Walk along the barriers and the perimeters to avoid disturbing the play of others and for your own safety. If needed, wait until play has stopped before crossing a court area.
- Clean up after yourself and make sure that all trash is put into trash cans.
- Senior players should be an example to less experienced players and should help them enjoy, understand, and play the sport of table tennis.